[Gambas-user] Path specification

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Tue Nov 20 14:34:55 CET 2018

Am 20.11.18 um 14:07 schrieb Bruce:
> They can also do one other thing, they can refer to a file in the top
> level archive, i.e. the running application by using the "../"
> relative path.

I understood the first few paragraphs. Thank you for the explanations.
My question is for the note: "They can also do one other thing, they can
refer to a file in the top level archive, i.e. the running application
by using the "../" relative path."

Does this mean that I can access a file in the current project from a
loaded component/library?
A code snippet would be very helpful - if time permits.

Yours sincerely

Hans