[Gambas-user] Path specification

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:25:01 CET 2018

> Hello,
> I don't understand the sentence in the line ***. In a project P I load a
> component C, in whose project directory the file h.txt is located. The
> line *** indicates that you can access the file h.txt in P.
> Unfortunately I don't succeed! What now - what to do?

So, given the previous I just wrote.

I you want "P" to be able to see the content of "C"s h.txt, then :

Write a class or module in "C", say "MyData" that exposes that content,
as say "MyText". So then "P" will be able to see (in a read only manner)
"C"s MyData.MyText property (or public variable).

It all actually makes sense if you think about it.