[Gambas-user] Where is the scripter?

gen braga genbraga1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:49:15 CET 2018

Rolf, my mistake.

actually the repo is located in

*/etc/apt/sources.list.d/*

where should be a file called

*gambas-team-ubuntu-gambas3-bionic.list*

or something like that. When you look inside it, should read like

*deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gambas-team/gambas3/ubuntu
<http://ppa.launchpad.net/gambas-team/gambas3/ubuntu> bionic main# deb-src
http://ppa.launchpad.net/gambas-team/gambas3/ubuntu
<http://ppa.launchpad.net/gambas-team/gambas3/ubuntu> bionic main*

but I think yours is correct, as you said you followed the link on Wiki.

if everything is ok, a simple

*sudo apt-get update*
*sudo apt-get install gambas3-scripter*

would do the job, installing any dependency and the package as well.

Humn.. seems I made another mistake here... I told you previously to

*sudo apt-get install gambas3-script *

instead of

*sudo apt-get install gambas3-scriptER *(without uppercase, of course)

I checked  the repo and all files are Ok, and i just installed it again.

If dont, try downloading it directly from

http://ppa.launchpad.net/gambas-team/gambas3/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gambas3/gambas3-scripter_3.11.4+git6006.c199130+build1.4250560.5.93b81c7~ubuntu18.04.1_all.deb

and install manually.

Cheers.