[Gambas-user] I look for a dragging of GridView scrollbar more linear

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 10:15:57 CET 2018

It's been more than four days that I try to make the dragging of GridView
scrollbar more linear, but I have not succeeded.
I try to explain what I would like to get:
I need to load millions of records into the grid and so far so good, I load
the grid with 50000 records step by step with SELECT LIMIT and with the
help of a vector.
If I scroll the grid with the mouse wheel or with the arrow keys on the
scrollbar, everything good working.
Unfortunately, the scroll bar slider every time I reload the 50000 new
records jumps up preventing proper dragging with the mouse.
I tried to form the complete grid, but I can not load it with the step by
step (I always get 'out of bound' error).

I enclose a demonstration project that, when opening it,  create  a SQLite
database in User.Home &/ Application.Name and loads a table (user) with
600000 records, you need to be patient when you first open it.
Any help is appreciated

Regards
Gianluigi