[Gambas-user] More colours in gb.ncurses

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:33:54 CET 2018

Tobi,

many thanks, that helps a bit and I will have to read up on ncurses.

re Window.Pen, I can see that now, though I'm trying to make the
appearance of an input field.
I tried .Paper, but that is the whole screen, whereas I just want the
area behind the character.

curiously as well when I tried Window.Paper = Color.Yellow the
background changed to Blue.

another odd thing (to me) was when I have no attribute I have Black on
White, when I use ATTR.BOLD it comes out Grey on White.
(I'm trying to make the background "brighter" not change the pen colour
as such.

re the set command, is below correct?
   Color.Set(Color.Cyan, 255, 192, 203)     ' Pink RGB  255-192-203
   iColPairTest = Pair[Color.Black, Color.Cyan]

when i used iColPairTest it still came out as Cyan

last one. when I use Window.Locate() it obscures the character that was
there, which I want to still be visible, is there some way to do that
(remember I'm have a light colour as a background and text as black)?

K.