[Gambas-user] Authoring user level application help

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 09:45:12 CET 2018

Il giorno dom 4 nov 2018 alle ore 06:35 Me <adamnt42 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 09:35:31 +0100
> Gianluigi <bagonergi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Il giorno ven 2 nov 2018 alle ore 09:17 Me <adamnt42 at gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
> > (snip)
> >
> > On the farm there is seHelpBuilder (exsample).
> > It is "amateur" code, I do not know if it can help.
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi
>
> Thanks for that, I have given it a try and it has possibilities.  (It is
> sort of like what I had written years
> ago, but I hadn't thought of using an external html editor. In fact, this
> does give me some good ideas!)
>
> Have you tried Olivier's gbdoceditor. That is what I would like to see
> used - if only I still had my local,
> translated, enhanced copy from the machine that died. :-(
>
> regards
> --
> adamant42 at gmail.com

I believe that a guide should maintain a constant aspect, even if
consistent with the preferences of the writer.
Therefore, rather than thinking about using an external html editor, I
would change the help.css file to Data> files and continue using
LibreOffice Writer.
It seems to me the most productive solution.

Regards
Gianluigi

P.S. If you have needs not considered by seHelpBuilder, maybe I can add
them...