[Gambas-user] Compilation with Debian 9 failed

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 20:26:22 CET 2018

Hi Bruno,
you're making a mess between the before and after.
The libraries for those components are all included in the main command you
reported earlier.
You managed to compile thanks to those, while the two libsage libraries are
useless for the compilation of Gambas.
You can safely remove them or leave them without doing damage.

Regards
Gianluigi