[Gambas-user] donot permit another instance of my program

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:33:41 CEST 2018

> The variant with the look file runs empty if the program crashes at
> runtime and the created look file can no longer be deleted.

That's not problem with my suggestion, because the lock file contains pid
of the program, which is validated.
Lock file left from crashed program is either recycled (if the pid in the
file happens to be same as the pid of the new instance) or the new pid is
written into the file (because the old pid isn't valid anymore).

Jussi