[Gambas-user] Crypting single files

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:52:59 CEST 2018

> Le 25/05/2018 à 13:56, Tobias Boege a écrit :
>
>> By the way: I have just upgraded to Ubuntu 18.10, and now compiling
>>> gb.openssl complains about deprecated functions.
>>

> because a function deprecated in >= 1.1.0 is guaranteed to be required
>>>
>> by that Frankenssl from PICCORO's 1980s Debian.)
>>

> Yes, that's it (gcc 7.3.0). I just told in case you didn't see them.
>>

>-(

I am aware that there will come a time when I will not be able to continue
to keep these equipment embedded with the latest version of prawns

But you also have to bear in mind that it is illogical to spend $ 1200 on
new equipment when the ones you already have work even better (very
resistant to electric shocks, short cirtuits, bad user manipulation, and
blows) ...

... that retain in profit agains low manteniance, a good bussines!