[Gambas-user] Receiving my own mail

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:16:33 CEST 2018

Hi,

since yesterday(?) I don't seem to receive my own mails to the mailing
list anymore. The corresponding option in my settings says that I *do*
want to receive copies of mails I send. They also don't arrive in spam
and are not sorted into some other mailbox. I have received other peoples'
replies to my mail but not my messages themselves and they do appear
in the user archive.

Does this happen to anyone else? Figured I'll ask because there was
at least some change to the Mailman recently, even if it was just a
new list added.

Regards,
Tobi