[Gambas-user] Editor Tab size of 1 space not working as expected...

Stephen Bungay softwaredevelopment at smartsonsite.com
Thu May 24 14:47:24 CEST 2018

Has this been fixed in later versions? I'm running 3.10.0 on Mint 17.3

When it comes to defining the number of spaces a Tab will create, there
is a disconnect between what the preferences are set to and what the
editor does. Setting Project->Properties->Options->Tab Size to 1 results
in 2 spaces being inserted by the tab key, while values >1 work as expected.

It is a small (but REALLY annoying) bug because when it comes to using
the tab key to indenting large blocks of code.

.