[Gambas-user] New component gb.test

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed May 23 09:16:57 CEST 2018

Am 23.05.2018 um 08:24 schrieb Christof Thalhofer:

> The only thing which is a big annoying caveat, is, that a project has to
> depend on it.
No, I was wrong, it is just currently a big annoying caveat for my own
libraries if I would like to open them for others (what I want to do).

I can't open these libraries to the public because there is no
gb.unittest available on any Gambas except mine. And the libs depend on
gb.unittest.

If Gambas had gb.unittest installed by default it would have been no
problem any more and we would not have do run the circus gbx3 -s ....
any more.

So please install the component on your computer, test your own code
with it and then judge.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--