[Gambas-user] New component gb.test

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon May 21 22:19:16 CEST 2018

Am 21.05.2018 um 21:28 schrieb Tobias Boege:
[ Maybe my deleting all
> those COMUnit classes gave away the impression that I replaced them,
> but I really just didn't want to spend time porting them to the new
> TAP base, and instead implemented a fresh and small TestHarness class
> to have something presentable. Sorry, Christof :-) ]

No problem, Tobi! :-)

I think we should sleep a bit and think about it. It is not easy to
understand the thoughts and work of another programmer, it lasted about
one week for me to understand what the original programmer of ComUnit did.

This code was old and not a modern aproach but it is not bad at all.

I had also to think about one day about your work.

So I think we should give us a little time and be not too fast.

The aim is to create a good Gambas testing solution which is sufficient
for a lot of different situations and lasts forever. ;-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur