[Gambas-user] Replacing the JIT component, the beginning

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:00:13 CEST 2018

hi, benoit! great but remenber that please try to get compiled with gcc 4.1
to lasted not only lasted!

what? do someone remenber that gcc4/gcc5/gcc6 cannot produce object
optimized like gcc3?

gcc4 produce me small executable rather than gcc6/7 of course less secure

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com