[Gambas-user] User Controls and Font resizing to fit content

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:11:01 CEST 2018

hi forks! i found due the languaje barrier, it's not enought those
tutorials..

we need less abstract examples so then more people can translate easyle to
other languajes and "then" make complex example and avanced projects

i find things like the german Gambas book but as i said, "only in german"...

were wonderfully if that book can be translated and put under the
"tutorial" section in the gambas oficial wiki

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com