[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.11.3

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:02:55 CEST 2018

please sorry and pardon me.. i write hurry always..

I have loaded a project, and I have executed it but with profiling
activated, obviously after execution the profiling window is displayed in
the environment ide. All here are normal.. but..

However, In my case, now, have not stopped the project, I have stopped the
IDE environment completely, the idea closes and therefore closes the
project, but instead of leaving everything and finishing everything, the
profiling window remains and all the other gone (due was closed it of
course)... due does it if activated and it what happens after "stopping"
the project.

I do not know if this is a bug or not because although it is ambiguous it
is not properly a bug, I just see it ambiguous

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com