[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.11.3

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:29:48 CEST 2018

benoit, i activate the profiling and then run the project openabs.. but
wheantime are running i close the ide.. of course the profiling show AFTER
THE IDE CLOSES DUE THE PROJECT STOPED!

are this normal? i mention due the profiling are activate after a project
close it but the environment was also close it! right?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com