[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1321: Converting date to string behavior change between 3.10 and 3.11

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed May 16 23:35:24 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1321&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Damien COTTIER:

More fun, i restore the 3.10 ppa packages and the same code as above show the following output

16/05/2018 23:27:24
05/17/2018 01:27:24.944

Date is not -2 Hours but + 2 Hours

Then on Laurux as we create a date with time 00:00:00 -2 Hours on 3.11 gives the previous day (the bug observed by our user)
while on 3.10 +2 Hours gives the same date, that's the reason the bug was not seen in 3.10

but i don't understand why on 3.10 UTC is +2 Hours