[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1315: Component gb.pdf of Commit 2ac99a0f fails to compile using gcc 8.10.0

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue May 15 21:26:15 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1315&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Tobias BOEGE:

Thanks, Tony. The first bunch of lines in the patch look good, because they add
'const's, but in some places you cast consts away, which shouldn't do.
The solution of course is to stick even more consts everywhere. I did that
in fdf8fa658 and now the component compiles again on my system. The DocumentView
example from the software farm doesn't crash either.

Others should test if gb.pdf continues to compile on their older popplers, too.

Tobias BOEGE changed the state of the bug to: Fixed.