[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1316: Seg-Fault in 3.11.1 and 3.11.2 with gb.xml.so

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon May 14 23:51:41 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1316&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Adrien PROKOPOWICZ:

I cannot reproduce this crash: the project you sent tries to download an HTML file from a website, but it returns an HTTP 503 error when trying to download it.
I tried to download it manually as well, but the resulting page does not produce a segfault.

To make sure we work on the same file, please download it directly (instead of going through HttpClient), and put it in the project directly.

Adrien PROKOPOWICZ changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.