[Gambas-user] Debian and Devuan specific packages for gambas 3.11 ready to use

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:37:24 CEST 2018

now i answered that question i have a new question,

in debian oficial package there's a gambas3-gb-script package but
revised the wiki http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp and there's no script
component
(obviously due there's onl y the script interpreter command packaged),

also revised the http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/package the name must be
gambas3-scripter.but in debian official still named gambas3-script and i
dont know why this package are named as it in official debian...

i guess that in some point of the history the wiki "was poiint that gambas
scripter package was in name script event scripter"!?

also already noted that my packages has some bad calculated
dependences,well corrected in the official debian packages.. that will be
fixed in few dais..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com