[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.11.0-rc1

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:43:22 CEST 2018

Le 08/05/2018 à 08:23, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Am 06.05.2018 um 20:22 schrieb Christof Thalhofer:
>
>> It looks very beautiful! :-)
>
> Ahm ... revert ... now I see that the stock icons have changed, but ...
> it's a wild mixture of flat and 3-dimensional icons. Please have a look
> at the attached image.
>
> This looks not very professional.
>
> Can we keep the old stock icons or can I define that my projects rely on
> the old stock icon set?
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

What you show are not the stock icons. I think you didn't understand how
icon themes work.

The icon theme is defined by the Application.Theme property, that can
take the following values:

- A stock icon theme name ("gambas" or "gambas-mono" at the moment).

- A desktop name ("kde5", "gnome", "xfce"...), meaning, the default
theme associated with that desktop configuration.

- A void string, meaning "the current desktop".

- An icon theme name. The list is returned by the Stock.Themes property.

If any theme has no icon associated with a requested icon name, then the
"gambas" theme is used.

This is why you get a mix of icons themes: you are using a system icon
theme that has missing icons.

Benoît Minisini