[Gambas-user] Colors in a control

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Mon May 7 12:54:32 CEST 2018

Am 07.05.2018 um 11:45 schrieb Hans Lehmann:
> Hello,
> I want to display data in a control line by line. Data that was sent in
> the color red and data that was received in green. Which control would
> be the right choice? Or does anyone have ideas for good alternatives -
> if possible with a code example?
>
> With kind regards
>
> Hans

My first impulse says GridView with RichText, though simple Text can be
coloured as well.

How much data is there anyway? If you chose GridView, you might want to
divide strings before inserting them. But GridView would have the
advantage that it updates automagically (if you let it do that) and can
grow "endless".

Regards
Rolf