[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.11.0-rc1

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sun May 6 08:17:00 CEST 2018

Am 06.05.2018 um 02:19 schrieb PICCORO McKAY Lenz:

> umm i thnk with      the branch are enought, dont be necesary specific
> tags     due remember that gitlab uses tags for release versions too

Do you mean that there should be created a branch called 3.11.0-rc1
instead of a tag? Yes, I would agree.

In 3.10 there were bugs that I reported and were fixed *before* 3.10 but
did not made it into the final release so that I had to stay on 3.9 for
my work since then.

:-(

Now the fix of Tobi is just on master, if Benoît releases 3.11.0-rc1 as
3.11 there would be the same bad situation.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur