[Gambas-user] EXIT keyword

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:06:16 CEST 2018

On Sat, 05 May 2018, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> this are still missing in the wiki ... i can document but i need the proper
> info... when i used program exit, but in a loop or similar event how its
> the behaviour?

FWIW, as far as the git/svn log reaches back (2007), the EXIT keyword
has been there and wired to the same opcode as BREAK [1]. I guess it is
either an old keyword from Gambas 1 that was later superseded by BREAK,
or an alternative that wasn't documented.

Regards,
Tobi

[1] https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/blob/ba19f3c1dd82323822/main/gbc/gbc_trans_code.c#L158