[Gambas-user] Switch qt4 in qt5

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:22:22 CEST 2018

in old mailist there's a variable to envront¿ment that set and force the
qt5 gui to be used..

maybe this info must be posted in the wiki..

but in the IDE if the required components are installed you can choose
where gui toolkit wil be run the gambas code from debug tool menu

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com