[Gambas-user] better aproach for wiki offline

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:09:56 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1286&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Petro SAVCHUK:

It's not good to block whole country, not by separate bad IP.
Tomorrow they will block Earth - there is Ukraine on the Earth.
It's hard to use Gambas - no wiki help, no the examples farm...

THIS ARE A GOOD QUESTION/AFIRMATION

there's some possibility to build the wiki during build time and packages
with gambas?

also the old examples behavior too?

as some time was explained.. its important for those tih limited
connections..

in my case i cannot spend all the sync data of conection only just for
update one wiki page:
i explain better:

1. my wiki are out of date only by two pages of all
2. to update that i must go onlune and then offline again
3. this makes download the hole wiki again! nonsense

the sense its ahta i upgrade 3.11 and again i must download the wiki, why
not just include it with tarball?

if i update the gambas build from a vendor/distro just with download the
package are better (in debian case are compresed with xz format)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com