[Gambas-user] Write a new component: Firmata (Second attempt)

Matias De lellis mati86dl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:43:02 CEST 2018

> Anyway, I looked at your code, but didn't understand the goal of all these
> controls.
>
> If you can explain. :-)

The idea is to take advantage of the Firmata protocol, to make an HID
interface that interacts with the hardware without programming the arduino
board.. For example you can see the status any sensors, and ie see the
level of water in a tank, and add a routine in prawns, that when empty,
turn on the water pump. or control a weather station, and save the data in
the database ..

Now I'm only doing the minimum controls to control analog and digital
inputs and outputs.