[Gambas-user] Gambas form on a certain screen

Charlie Ogier charlie at cogier.com
Tue Mar 13 14:37:00 CET 2018

Hi Rolf,

I have done a bit of testing and if you put the code below in your
program it will open in the first Workspace. Note that Workspaces start
at '0' not '1'
I tested this on Mint 18 (Cinnamon) and it worked straight away. I have
got it working on Kubuntu 17.10 but needed to install 'wmctrl' first.
Just change the '0' to the Workspace you want the program to open in.
I had a bit of fun testing 'wmctrl' with the attached program.

Charlie

Public Sub _new()

Shell "wmctrl -s 0" Wait

End