[Gambas-user] Notifications of git commits

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri Mar 9 16:36:09 CET 2018

Am 09.03.2018 um 10:25 schrieb Jorge Carrión:

> We don't think so. Bug messages are "general interest" matter. Git
> messages are "developer interest" mostly.
> We use only stable version from repositories of gambas-team and we can't
> (lack of time) be involved in Git, but we need to know the bugs.

For me it's no problem to leave it there. I can filter. But I saw a lot
of unsubscriptions the last weeks and I mention it is because of a lot
of automaticated notification mails in user at .

user@ is for discussions via mail between real people IMO.

Bugtracker messages are sth inbetween, there is a lot of automatic
stuff. But if you like to receive just them, why not subscribe to
notification@ and filter Git messages to /dev/null ?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--