[Gambas-user] A Task Issue

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:21:59 CET 2018

Hi everyone,
I'm doing a Mail Checker using a task. It checks Mail in a timer interval
of 10 seconds and send a desktop notify if there is new incoming mail. It
seems work well but after a time it hangs.
The check mail process is done by a task and I guess that there is
something I missed about handling tasks.

Each time the task checks mail a process of openssl remains open even the
task is stoped and/or destroyed (null).

Someone can help me about this? I've attached a little working example and
the picture of the process list remaining after each mail check.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards