[Gambas-user] Stable version vs. 3.10.0

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:40:06 CET 2018

Le 05/03/2018 à 10:23, Hans Lehmann a écrit :
> Am 05.03.2018 um 10:14 schrieb Adrien Prokopowicz:
>> 3.10.0 is indeed the stable Gambas version, so right now the two
>> downloads are equivalent.
>>
>> Hovever, whenever 3.11.0 will be released, the stable download will be
>> equivalent to 3.11.0, while of course the 3.10.0 download will stay on
>> that version and won't change.
>>
>> --
>> Adrien Prokopowicz
>
> Hello Adrien,
>
> but why is the archive of the stable version 13.5 MB large and the
> archive of the version 3.10.0 but 65.9 MB large?
> So there has to be a difference, just which one?
>
> With kind regards
>
> Hans

Oh, I missed that.

I don't know for sure, but it seems like Benoît is preparing for 3.11 to
be released, so the stable download already points to 3.11 (even though
it's not tagged yet? ).

The difference in size is explained by the fact that Benoît removed a
lot of useless/temporary files from the repository in 3.11.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz