[Gambas-user] Guestion about DirBox.Dialog.SelectDirectory

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:55:22 CET 2018

I don't see that capability in DirBox either.

You probably already know this, but any mounted device should be accessible through the root directory. For example, on my
system, a CD-ROM disk is mounted at:
/run/media/[user]/

DirChooser has a Root property, as does DirView. Maybe you could set that with something like:
DirChooser1.Root = "/run/media/" & User.Name

I know, not much help.

Ah, good catch Gianluigi. I missed the Value property on DirBox. Maybe you could set that as suggested.

--
Lee