[Gambas-user] Guestion about DirBox.Dialog.SelectDirectory

Shannon Kuchler shannon at inflecto.org
Fri Mar 2 20:12:24 CET 2018

In DirBox.Dialog.SelectDirectory I can't find a way to change the current device so that I have access to other mounted drives.

I know I have to be over looking something here. Maybe this is the wrong control for the task I need. Looking through the components I can't find anything that looks like it will work.

Did I miss something in this control?  Is there a component I missed?  Therefore I'm trying to use the wrong control?

What I need to do is allow the user to select and or create a directory on any mounted hard drive