[Gambas-user] print does not output if the var is FALSE, how to override?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 22:24:22 CEST 2018

> Please test the script I attach so we can see if the behaviour has changed
> between your Gambas and mine. I just did a `git log --grep print -i
> v3.9.0.. -- main`
> and couldn't find any mention of PRINT having changed. Also notice that the
> PRINT documentation says:
>
>   The expressions are converted to strings by the Str$ function.
>
> That wiki page doesn't even have a "historic" button, so it wasn't changed
> in a very long time, at least since 2014 apparently [ because the Language
> Overview has historic records of 2014 ].
>
> The expected output is this:
>
>   $ ./false.gbs3
>    y este email at mail.com
>   False y este email at mail.com
>    y este T
>   False y este True
>   False y este True

output said and seems as xpected! as can see, got "T" on second line, and
empty not very usefully for me!

of course i can use Print "aa" ;; var;; "bbb" but this make not portable
between others coders!

this are my output :

remoto at sysanydesktop0:~/Descargas$ gbs3 false.gbs3
 y este email at mail.com
False y este email at mail.com
 y este T
False y este True