[Gambas-user] Additional files

CD claude.dessere at orange.fr
Fri Jun 29 11:28:11 CEST 2018

Hello,

in the Installation Package generator,
in step 8: Additional files,
I do not understand this sentence:
"The
 additional files must be located in the current Project folder,
corresponding to the project's .hidden directory on the disk"

does that mean
"The additional files must be located in the current Project folder, at the same
level as the .hidden directory"
or something else?

In any case what I see, through the tests that I have done is that
1) To make the packages the extra files must be in the .hidden directory

2) to debug the code and for the executable they must be in the project
directory.

notwithstanding the fact that "file copy -> source of errors ..."
did I understand well?