[Gambas-user] can stored a OPENED connection object in a colletion?

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 00:05:08 CEST 2018

If I understand you correctly, then there is bug in your code and the
problem is not due using collection.
If however you have scope problem you need object serialization. I don't
think PHP does that automatically either.

Jussi

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 12:31 AM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard at gmail.com