[Gambas-user] can stored a OPENED connection object in a colletion?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:11:33 CEST 2018

so if i made a collection of my 3 of 4 connections objects those can be
opened globally!

how can i emulated a stored object connection that must be opened always
before running the query?

of course without inherits, due if all my objects inherits from one that
already have opened i can use it!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com