[Gambas-user] better aproach for wiki offline

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:21:49 CEST 2018

there's a similar problem and request for debian here:

not all people have 24/7 internet conection and the offline wiki are crap
if some pages are not documented!

should i send a bug request! as a bug of course due specifics pages are not
show if there's no translations!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com