[Gambas-user] systray does NOT work with gb-qt5 ubuntu 18.04

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:08:55 CEST 2018

currently there's some issues related to system tray in qt5, for linux a
dbus based implementation it's on process:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-28316 <--- still opened! quite acient!

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-30468 <--- the actual problem here!

as i said, better older and working rather newer and not well tested!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com