[Gambas-user] New Jit system merged on master

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:26:08 CEST 2018

Le 14/06/2018 à 00:04, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> So you was right ... the compilation time by gcc no take so much time
> ... the benchmark results show similar result as the previous version.

Hopefully, because I can't cache the compile code, as it uses absolute
addresses for performance reasons.

There is one compilation for each component having at least one fast
routine, and one for the main project. So it may take time if you have a
lot of fast routines in a lot of components.

--
Benoît Minisini