[Gambas-user] Code Editor Does Not Edit

Carlos Valente carlosvalente at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:05:20 CEST 2018

Hi,

     I made a little confusion with the address of the list, but now I
put (I think) the correct list (Sorry for the failure PICCORO McKAY)

     I installed Gambas3 version 3.11.90 on my PC Desktop, running
Ubuntu 16.04.4. When I open a new project or edit an existing project, I
can not change / type anything in the code through the Gambas3 editor.
The project files and folders are fully read and write (777) and the
Lock key is open. If I create a project through the root user, I can
edit it normally. If I run Gambas3 on a VM (like VirtualBox) I can edit
it normally (with my user and as root).

     My system information: https://pastebin.com/ygC8Wg3P

     Ubuntu 16.04.4, runing gnome flashback interface

assinatura

Regards,

Carlos Valente