[Gambas-user] New Just-In-Time system (work in progress)

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:35:08 CEST 2018

Le 04/06/2018 à 15:11, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> umm and that information are all very well explained in the wiki i wrote:
>
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/git#t15
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Thanks for your efforts, but as I told you many times : you have to
write in *proper english*.

You make too many mistakes to be understandable most of the time. Your
wiki page is not an exception.

Please:

1) Use an english spell checker in your mail client and in your browser.

2) Use the Google translater (for example).

3) Check all your expressions with a web site like linguee.com.

4) Try to find a friend that can help you in english.

English is "de facto" the esperanto of computing. I suffer from that
too, but we have to deal with that.

Benoît Minisini