[Gambas-user] New Just-In-Time system (work in progress)

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:02:01 CEST 2018

git pull updates your code to with the "remote" (in that case update the
code agains the gambas repository in gitlab)

git fecth only hava a "internal copy hidden in some way" to make operations
(specially diff's) without going agains the network on each (that's why its
named descentralized)

in resume git pull DOWNLOAD AND PUSH CHANGES TO THE LOCAL COPY ... git
fetch in fact its one of the many steps made by git pull..

git fet6ch as wiki gamba said only retrieve code to compare locally by
example

git pull retrieve code and merge with you

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com