[Gambas-user] Moving from OpenSuse to Mint

bkv at mailbox.org bkv at mailbox.org
Mon Jul 30 22:20:28 CEST 2018

Hi
I can only make it run with GB_GUI=gb.qt4. That is in the Gambas developement environment.
If I try to make an exeutable adn run it I get these messages:

(Ladelogg:3815): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid (NULL) pointer instance
(Ladelogg:3815): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_connect_data: assertion 'G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed

I have attached my project. I am glad inf someone would take a loHi
I can only make it run with GB_GUI=gb.qt4. That is in the Gambas developement environment.
If I try to make an exeutable adn run it I get these messages:

(Ladelogg:3815): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid (NULL) pointer instance
(Ladelogg:3815): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_connect_data: assertion 'G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed

I have attached my project. I am glad inf someone would take a look.

-Bjørn