[Gambas-user] Moving from OpenSuse to Mint

bkv at mailbox.org bkv at mailbox.org
Sun Jul 29 17:44:10 CEST 2018

Hi

I developed an application on my OpenSuse (KDE) machine. Now I decided to move it to a machine with Linux Mint (Mate desktop) installed.

I installed Gambas on the Mint machine and copied my project from the OpenSuse machine to the Mint machine.

The Gambas developement environment seems to work on my Mint machine, I can create a new project with a form and run the project to display the form.

The problem comes when I want to run (in developement environment) the project I copied from OpenSuse. It seems to quit right after I press the Run-button. I cannot trace it and I see no error messages.

I know this is not much information, but I may find some more if I get an hint on where to look. I would be glad to have some help on moving my project to the new machine.

Best regards,

Bjørn