[Gambas-user] Posgresql 10 on Mint 19

Pino Zollo pinozollo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:36:28 CEST 2018

pino at Mint19:~/src/gambas-3.11.3$ ./configure -C | grep postgresql*
configure: WARNING: This library may be located inside the system C library
configure: WARNING: This library may be located inside the system C library
=== configuring in gb.db.postgresql
(/home/pino/src/gambas-3.11.3/gb.db.postgresql)
checking for gb.db.postgresql headers... (cached) no
checking for gb.db.postgresql libraries... (cached)
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
configure: WARNING: gb.db.postgresql is disabled
|| gb.db.postgresql is disabled

The installed postgresql packages are:

postgresql-10:amd64
postgresql-10-debversion:amd64