[Gambas-user] Apps

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:21:07 CEST 2018

I.M.H.O., it is not the fault of the knowledge of English or the search
engine.
If I set a filter to ask which programs use a given component, it is normal
for the engine to search for programs with that component activated.
It is not the engine's fault if the program does not actually use the
component.
The publisher is the culprit.

Regards
Gianluigi