[Gambas-user] any way to set variable macros like C, ?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:05:21 CEST 2018

O.o

errr ok valid idea umm i dont know why i don like me! you said that
via "sed" (by example) change the commented string by the hardcoded
path right? i feel something that said to me "are valid but dont seems
very valid"

i felling now like Niels Bohr i can explain why i dont like me
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com