[Gambas-user] Apps

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:54:11 CEST 2018

John ask for a missing url not for a gambas farm change, will be
little hard for him to find, i recomment to sear at the old wiki
traces and web archive, and TAKE CARE OF THE LANGUAGE SITE! if are not
english

my comment was related to your comment that said "why do you not put
in the farm" and i answered some of the many of the many reasons

in my case i put in my repositories (on gitlab of course, go away from
github je je)

for the gambas farm, i recomend use group gitlab, i can make a
parallel structure and porposed the schemes to gambas developer group,
TAKE CARE THAT GITLAB SUPPORT SUBGROUPS not only groups

reinventing the wehll alway are bad idea, so using the gitlab
structure are the best way!
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com